Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wedding Planning Songs For Your Unity Candle!

Here are some wedding songs you can use for your unity candle, unity sand, etc. When deciding how to plan a wedding, this unity event is very special. Picking the music is hard because you can use either a romantic or pretty song here. Take a look at this list of wedding ideas and see if any fit in with your sensibilities.



A Page Is Turned
Bebo Norman
After All
Cher
All I Ask of You
Sarah Brightman
All the Time
Johnny Mathis
Always
Atlantic Starr
Always and Forever
Heatwave
Amazing Grace
Lari White
As Long as I Have You
Elvis Presley
As Long as I Live
John Michael Montgomery
At Last
Gene Watson
Beautiful
Gordon Lightfoot
Beautiful in My Eyes
Joshua Kadison
Big Fun
Kool & The Gang
By My Side
Ben Harper
Circle of Life
Elton John
Close to You
BeBe and CeCe Winans
Come What May
Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor
Coming Home
Kimaya Seward
Don't Know Much
Linda Ronstadt
Every Beat of My Heart
Gladys Knight
Everything I Do (I Do It for You)
Bryan Adams
The above, like many wedding tunes by Bryan Adams, has been used by many couples as their first dance song. Take this as a bonus idea. Check out lists of first dance songs for more ideas.

For You
Kenny Lattimore
Forever
Kenny Loggins
Forever and for Always
Shania Twain
God Gave Me You
Dave Barnes
Grow Old with Me
Mary Chapin Carpenter
Happily Ever After
Case
Here and Now
Luther Vandross
Here We Are
Gloria Estefan
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me
Gloria Estefan
Hold on to Me
John Michael Montgomery
How Deep Is Your Love
Bee Gees
I Believe in You
LeAnn Rimes
I Believe in You and Me
Whitney Houston
I know you by heart
Eva cassidy
I Live My Life for You
Firehouse
I Melt
Rascal Flatts
I Need You
LeAnn Rimes
I Was Meant to Be with You
Diamond Rio
I Will Be Here
Steven Curtis Chapman
I'll Always Be Right There
Bryan Adams
If I Should Fall Behind
Bruce Springsteen
Imagine Me Without You
Jaci Velasquez
Inseparable
natalie cole
Lady
Styx

The above tune may seem campy but if the groom dedicates it to the bride, the words are outstanding. Don't forget, when choosing these wedding songs, you don't have to play the entire thing!
Let It Be Me
Jackson Browne
Let It Be Me
Collin Raye
Let's Get Married
Jagged Edge
Love
John Lennon
Love of My Life
Brian McKnight
Love You Always Forever
Donna Lewis
Me and You
Kenny Chesney
My First Love
Avant
No Place that Far
Sara Evans
Now that I Know
Shannon McNally
Only Hope
Mandy Moore
Pledging My Love
Emmylou Harris
Promise
Jagged Edge
Save the Best for Last
Vanessa Williams
Say Once More
Amy Grant
So in Love
K.D. Lang
So This Is Love
James Ingram
Sweet Miracle
Rush
The Keeper of the Stars
Tracy Byrd
The Love I Found in You
Jim Brickman
The Prayer
Josh Groban
The Reflex
Duran Duran
The Rose
Bette Midler
There is Love (The Wedding Song)
Noel Paul Stookey
The above song is a classic wedding song that has been used for many years. There are numerous versions by different artists. When figuring out how to plan a wedding, searching for the song title without the artists name will reveal some unique versions.

This Guy's in Love with You
Herb Alpert
This I Swear
Nick Lachey
This Woman's Work
Maxwell
True Companion
Marc Cohn
Unconditional
Clay Davidson
We Both Deserve Each Other's Love
Jeffrey Osborne
When I Said I Do
Clint Black
When You Say Nothing at All
Alison Krauss
When You Say You Love Me
Josh Groban
Where You Are
Bebo Norman
You And I
Eddie Rabbitt and Crystal Gayle
You Light Up My Life
Debbie Boone
You Raise Me Up
Josh Groban
Your Everything
Keith Urban
Your Love Amazes Me
John Berry
Yours, Mine & Ours
David Chamberlin


This list is not for the unity candle either.  These songs fit in other parts of your ceremony, including your ceremony processionals and even for your wedding march.  If you're incredibly romantic, you could also use these ideas for your recessional songs.  If you're more of a high energy couple and want to end your ceremony on a high note, then you should look at my other suggestions for this event.  Keep in mind, the next thing your guests will hear will be your cocktail hour wedding songs.

There are many unique unity event ideas in the wedding songs timeline planner. These songs work for any of those wedding ideas. I've also included some of the best wedding dance songs, and these lists are very up to date.  If you don't know where to find some good wedding song suggestions, this audio program will take you step by step though the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment